Payment not received in my Bank

mwaqasmwaqas Posts: 4Member
I transferred amount in my bank from Fiverr / Payoneer on 8th March, 18 days have been passed and the payment is not yet received in my bank account.

Payment Reference Number: 39712149

Normally it takes 3 - 5 days to transfer.

Not sure how long will this take?

Any Help?

Answers

• ryson2ryson2 Posts: 1Member
    I ordered 1000$ on 28 and its 5 today I didn't receive any payment in my bank account HBL Pakistan. I called bank and they confirmed it from the headquarters that there is no payment in pipeline. I have no idea what to do now. I tried to contact payoneer through live chat and after 1 hour of waiting I got the message No agent is available try again later.
    I have been a member of payoneer since 2013 and it was awesome. But now it is getting more and more customer non-friendly.
    Can someone please help me with this issue. Thanks.
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Make sure to send them an email by submitting a support ticket if you are having trouble contacting them via chat. Remember that you also have the option to call them via phone should you require it.

Once they receive your inquiry they will begin investigating the case and provide you with proof of transfer to give to your bank so they can investigate the issue from their end.

Make sure to continue to communicate with Payoneer's team regarding the missing transfer until the funds are located and are successfully deposited into your bank account.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• ahmeransariahmeransari Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Hello, I still not received my amount to the bank. Please advise when i will get it?
    Thanks for your prompt reply. Hoping the action will be taken fastly.
    Sorry Dan for missing your querry, I was talking about recent payment requested some day earlier. My Customer ID: 1993338
    I requested for withdrawal on 28 Jul 2018, its now 5th day. my Transaction ID 86057983
    Dan Payment arrived today morning. Thanks for your prompt action and replies. Have a nice day! :smile:
  • tariq4422tariq4422 Posts: 7Member
    Where is My Money ?

Kindly Kindly Kindly Seriously investigate the issue Where is my Money .

Kindly please help me i transfer Funds 630 usd from payoneer to local bank On 7/18/2018 .

Normally funds comes within 4 days in my local bank . Today is 8/7/2018 but still money not comes in my local bank . What to do ..??

I contacted with payoneer live chat 4 times waiting much every time .. Live chat persons not solving issues . Then contacted through Emails .
    After every 3 days payoneer reply . Very slow .

Payoneer gives me Tranfer reference number which is 281475049203396 .

And some other proofs of funds transfer .

Then i contacted to my bank account head office and entered a complain . Bank person after 3 days replied me ...

Bank replied .

( We have not received any amount from your given reference Number .. ))

What to do Kindly help .

where you sent the Money ???????? Bank had rejected your Given Reference Number
    from this Reference Number they have not received any thing .

I contacted again with my Bank head office . I Gives them All your
    given proves of payment transfer Bank replied
    me they have not received any amount from given Reference Number .

Transfer Reference Number : 281475049203396

Kindly Kindly Kindly Seriously Investigate this issue . Where is My Money ?

Amount : 630 usd
    Rupees : 79,305.03

Please File a Claim and Return back the Amount in My payoneer account .

Please File a Claim that Why Money is not yet uploaded in bank account .
  • tariq4422tariq4422 Posts: 7Member
    Dear Dan ,

Customer Id . 25994672

Where is My Money ?

Kindly please help me i transfer Funds 630 usd from payoneer to local bank On 7/18/2018 .

Normally funds comes within 4 days in my local bank . Today is 8/7/2018 but still money not comes in my local bank . What to do ..??

I contacted with payoneer live chat 4 times waiting much every time .. Live chat persons not solving issues . Then contacted through Emails .

Then i contacted to my bank account head office and entered a complain . Bank person after 3 days replied me ...

Bank replied .

What to do Kindly help .

• Arshad571Arshad571 Posts: 3Member
    Sir please do some thing. I have sent withdrawal request 5 days ago but i can not receive yet it in my bank account. I need payment urgent
  • Arshad571Arshad571 Posts: 3Member
    Dear Arshad hussain,

We received your request to withdraw funds from Payoneer. The funds will be deposited in your bank account within 4 business days.

Withdrawal Details:

Amount $206.00
    Reference Number 89842623
    To (Last 4 Digits of Bank Account) 5863
    Exchange Rate 1 = 120.5987
    From USD Balance
    Amount Transferred to Bank Account 24843.35 PKR
    The amount above is approximate. The exact amount will be calculated according to the official mid-market rate at the time of transfer.

Note: Additional bank processing fees, landing fees, or intermediary fees may be deducted from the Amount Transferred by your bank or any other payment provider enabling
  • WaqarAmjadWaqarAmjad Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    i did not receive my payment it almost 5 days now

refrence number : 180915-003487
    date of transaction is : 11 sep 2018
    amount of transaction : 772$

kindly investigate it
    and tell me what 's the problem
    thanks
  • Akif3388Akif3388 Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    @WaqarAmjad Did you received 772$ yet? please update. My withdrawal also not received in bank which I did on 17th Sep.
  • cutiecutie Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    I haven't received the amount yet which I withdrew to my bank account on 17th Septembe and its 22nd today.contacted to my bank account and they haven't received any amount yet,help me please,ty
  • WaqarAmjadWaqarAmjad Posts: 13Member ✭✭

i did not receive my payment i make transaction on 11 sep and today is 22 sep
    payoneer also send me transfer document but my bank deny that document and tell me that there is no transaction regarding that document

• cutiecutie Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    Same is here and bank didn't receive any payment and they said that I shall have to ask the sender to claim the amount from their sending bank.
  • aamirhackeraamirhacker Posts: 40Member ✭✭
    Waqar Amjad, your bank denied the MT103 form that Payoneer sent you? Always make use of Textnow Plus free app to call the customer support of Payoneer for quick response in 5 minutes.
  • shokhashaykhshokhashaykh Posts: 7Member
    same problem with me, i made bank withdrawal on 18th September but till now i didn't receive it. Usually it takes 24 hours. Should i wait more or create a ticket to resolve the issue?
  • AsmaShahidAsmaShahid Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    > @shokhashaykh said:
    > same problem with me, i made bank withdrawal on 18th September but till now i didn't receive it. Usually it takes 24 hours. Should i wait more or create a ticket to resolve the issue?

It's happening to many people. There is another thread going on which you can check. Should wait till Monday. If nothing on Monday, make a ticket i suppose.
  • Webinnovation22Webinnovation22 Posts: 51Member ✭✭

@tariq4422 said:
    Customer ID ..25994672

Where is My Money ?

Bank replied .

What to do Kindly help .

Hello Bro, Your issue resolved or not ????

• aamirhackeraamirhacker Posts: 40Member ✭✭

Okay, people, I called them on their customer support it is what they told me after I waited 5 business days:

1. They are transferring my complaint to the concerned department for the investigation.

2. I then talked all about you guys that you haven't received the payment, so the customer support agent told me to call her on the Payoneer Toll-Free Customer Support Number +1-800-251-2521 (you can see the number on the contact us page on-call support), and you have to tell her the situation. Her name is Shani, and whomever you get the call, please say the CS Agent to handover to Shani, she will send the proof of all of you to the concerned departments for quick action.

I used textPlus: Free Text & Calls - Apps on Google Play for the free call.

Call the number, then press 1, type your Customer ID number, then press 1, and wait. Wait time now is maximum 5 minutes, in the morning it is only 2 minutes.

1. She is sending me MT103 form to investigate the issue from my side from my bank.
    Payoneer send me file where i cant see any reference number to track my information, they just send me proof that i make the transfer and they approved it. I dont have any information of sender’s bank so i can show my bank to trace the payment.

@shokhashaykh said:
    Payoneer send me file where i cant see any reference number to track my information, they just send me proof that i make the transfer and they approved it. I dont have any information of sender’s bank so i can show my bank to trace the payment.

=============================================

Talk to them again... and request them to put those information's

I talk to them and ask for details about sender bank, they have forward my request and give me time for next 24 hours to wait.
    Now they payoneer customer supperts want my bank statement as a proof i haven't receive the payment but they are not providing me the senders bank detail. 10 days are passed and still no satisfying response.

@shokhashaykh said:
    Now they payoneer customer supperts want my bank statement as a proof i haven't receive the payment but they are not providing me the senders bank detail. 10 days are passed and still no satisfying response.

have you gave them your bank statement?

Yes

@shokhashaykh said:
    Yes

======================================

then what they said....

> @Webinnovation22 said:
    > > @shokhashaykh said:
    > > Yes