Linkshare refuses US Payment Service

cannot register Payoneer US Payment Service with Linkshare
Hi there, I am immensely disappointed, but am hoping that there may be some confusion here on the Linkshare side???

I have been approved for the US payment service and it is working well (Amazon has just uploaded)but with Linkshare, as I have a South African address, they will not allow me to add the US payment service banking account information. I have queried it with them (twice) and received the following responses:

Thank you for your email!

We understand that you want to get the commissions paid out to you via direct deposit in your Payoneer account. Please note that LinkShare only supports direct deposit in the bank or payment check as a payment method. As unfortunately, LinkShare does not support direct deposit in South Africa, you will receive commissions via International Payment check only.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for contacting LinkShare!

Thank you for your email!

Please note that LinkShare only supports check or direct deposit payment method. Payoneer is LinkShare's partner; however, LinkShare does not have affiliation with Payoneer to send out payments. The only method LinkShare supports in your country is International Direct Deposit.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for contacting LinkShare!

I am now very frustrated, as Linkshare was specifically one of the companies I wished to link to the US payment service. Please advise how I can make this happen, e.g. what I need to send to linkshare to enable this as my payment method. I would greatly appreciate your urgent attention.

Thank you

Comments

• tigercooltigercool Posts: 21Member
    it seems Payoneer US Payment Service no longer support CJ.com's payment...: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx (CJ - valueclick is deleted)

I wish I'm wrong... :huh:
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    We do still support Commission Junction - the list is simply being updated and it should be re-added shortly.

Regarding LinkShare, while we accept payments from them, they need to provide you with the option to get paid via US direct deposit. You can try explaining to them that the account you want to get paid to is a US account, and not a South African one.

Unfortunately, it's ultimately up to them if they provide you with the service - Payoneer has no control over their payment regulations. If they agree to pay you via US ACH, we will accept the payment.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • judahrainejudahraine Posts: 3Member
    Nissim wrote:

We do still support Commission Junction - the list is simply being updated and it should be re-added shortly.

Regarding LinkShare, while we accept payments from them, they need to provide you with the option to get paid via US direct deposit. You can try explaining to them that the account you want to get paid to is a US account, and not a South African one.

Unfortunately, it's ultimately up to them if they provide you with the service - Payoneer has no control over their payment regulations. If they agree to pay you via US ACH, we will accept the payment.

Thank you. I have tried again with Linkshare, and will attempt to get the B&N Affiliate manager to put pressure as well, just might work. At no point on the Linkshare site does it say that it will not support the US service, only that they will not deposit to a bank in my country, so I'm hoping that that the US account will convince them.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    judahraine wrote:

Thank you. I have tried again with Linkshare, and will attempt to get the B&N Affiliate manager to put pressure as well, just might work. At no point on the Linkshare site does it say that it will not support the US service, only that they will not deposit to a bank in my country, so I'm hoping that that the US account will convince them.

Please keep me updated once you receive a reply.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer