Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Minimum Payment threshold for local bank transfer

MDFaheem
MDFaheem Member Posts: 1
What is the minimum amount I can transfer from Payoneer to my local bank account in HBL? I heard it is $200 but when making a payment it says $50. I am asking because I haven't made any payment yet.

Also, what is the minimum amount we can transfer to another Payoneer account?

Thanks.

Answers

• Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The 200 limit was an old limit that was set in the past, so its possible you may have read old forum threads.

Today, the minimum amount needed to initiate a withdraw to your bank is 50 USD, EUR or GBP.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• badar1624
    badar1624 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    > @Adam_Payoneer said:
    > The 200 limit was an old limit that was set in the past, so its possible you may have read old forum threads.
    >
    > Today, the minimum amount needed to initiate a withdraw to your bank is 50 USD, EUR or GBP.
    >

And what is a maximum amount to transfer bank account.
  • Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The limits can very between account holders depending on several factors. In this case you should contact Payoneer support directly so they can advise you on the maximum limit you can withdraw to your bank from your Payoneer account.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• Wpfreelancer
    Wpfreelancer Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    @MDFaheem : Minimum Withdraw limit to local bank account are 50 USD . Thanks

Did you tried to withdraw funds ?
  • John_Alex
    John_Alex Member Posts: 0
    Good day payoneer / community.

I recently open my payoneer account and it was approved some days back.

If there is funds ($,£) in my payoneer account can I transfer it to my local bank ? The reason way am asking is because my account is new and I don't have the ATM Card yet.
  • Falkeh
    Falkeh Member Posts: 1
    my minimum withdrawal is $1000 and how can i or can it be lowered?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

In order to verify if it is possible to lower the limits of your withdrawal method, you should directly contact our Support Center. But in case it is not possible keep in mind that you have the option to access your funds with the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®

• John_Alex
    John_Alex Member Posts: 0
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi John, an ATM card is not necessary in that case. You should be able to make a withdrawal.

Thanks for your reply...
    I also talked to one of you in payoneer Facebook and he says I need to have up to $1000 funds before I can be able to transfer to my local back. (Please remember that I said my payoneer account is new and I haven't ordered for the ATM card)
  • SamiB
    SamiB Member Posts: 1
    Hi, need some help here please. I have 24 US dollars in my Payoneer account and 26 Euros in the same account. Now I am aware that the minimum I can withdraw to bank is 50 dollar or 50 euros. But I have discontinued working with the company that paid in US Dollars because of lack of work available. Which means no more payment in dollars coming my way and that I can not withdraw those dollars. Is there anyyy way I can still withdraw to my local account? or can I, maybe, exchange dollars for Euros or vice versa?
    I have been contacting support for like a week or two and didn't get any reply mostly because of the inadequate options we have to select while sending a message through support page that just sends back an auto reply. Please suggest me some way.
  • HtetAg
    HtetAg Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    hello payoneer, I want to know how much can I withdraw from payoneer to my local bank account.
    Is this any rule in payoneer for withdraw my balance.Every Bank Has To Be Withdraw 1000 USD?
    how can we withdrew at least 50 USD per load?
  • HtetAg
    i'm trying to withdraw 300 USD but my payoneer minimum withdraw amount is 1000 USD
    can change to minimum withdraw amount?
  • HtetAg
    @Dan_Payoneer Now I Can withdraw it! Thank You.
  • bo_thu
    bo_thu Member Posts: 2
    Hi Payoneer,
    I'm also having the same issue. my payoneer minimum withdraw amount is 1000 USD. How can I change the minimum withdraw amount?
  • bo_thu
    bo_thu Member Posts: 2
    Actually, i will be withdrawing to a bank service
  • Hoodex
    Hoodex Member Posts: 2
    Can I transfer found from one payoneer account to another that has payoneer card to withdraw
  • [Deleted User]

HI, you should be able to, do not forget that our users must be actively receiving payments from clients and companies that pay through Payoneer before the feature becomes active.

You can read more about the service through the following on our FAQ page.

• WinYan
    WinYan Member Posts: 1
    Me too . I would like to take out 200$ and my minimal withdraw amount is 1000$ . How can i do it ? Help me . Thanks
  • [Deleted User]

Hi @WinYan You need to directly contact the support and a representative will verify the details on your account and advise accordingly.

• djtonsmith
    djtonsmith Member Posts: 1
    Can I transfer funds to payoneer from PayPal in Nigeria
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

Hi there @djtonsmith You should be able to withdraw your earnings from Paypal into your Payoneer Account by linking your US Payment Service details to your Paypal Account. These details can be located under the "Receive" tab on the main menu of your Payoneer Account and then by selecting "Global Payment Service"

• vralchenko
    vralchenko Member Posts: 1
    How can I withdraw 50 usd? Why minimum sum was increased 4 times - from 50 to 200 USD?