Waiting for my payment and no response from customer service — Payoneer Community

Waiting for my payment and no response from customer service

A company sent me a payment via the global payment service - more than 5 business days. I have emailed payoneer with the details and haven't had any response.

I provided the company with my receiving account details and they set up a transfer to this account - they are a US based company and I am in Europe. I am unclear if these funds will end up in my payoneer account or directly in my bank account - but I have not received funds in either. Does anyone have any idea when I'll see payment and where it will end up?

Answers

• Aaron_PayoneerAaron_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 158 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you have received an automated response to the email you wrote, it is best to reply to this email to ensure a live agent can review your inquiry. The automated email is there to provide you with more information to help and to gather more information for the Customer Care team when you reply.

When there is a payment that has not been loaded, the Customer Care team will try to gather as much information as possible about the payment in order to figure out what may be happening and how to best proceed.

Payments sent using the Global Payment Service are loaded first to your Payoneer account where you can then withdraw your funds.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• sahirsanisahirsani Member Posts: 5
    I am facing same issue, I have recently moved to payoneer and this is my first payment, my company transferred it to my US global payment service account on Thursday, and till today payment is not showing up in my payoneer account, how many days usually it take payment to show up at payoneer account once your client transfers it into your US global payment account?