Surprised To Share my First Experienced with Payoneer [ Pakistan ]

WpfreelancerWpfreelancer Posts: 27Member ✭✭
<<<<<<<< Surprised To Share my First Experienced with Payoneer B) >>>>>>>>>

Yesterday Am withdraw 200 usd for testing of Payoneer Service and They Confirmed me that [ Your Withdrawal Request Has Been Received] Email After 1-2 hour of Request.

Today Morning When i checked my Bank Account Balance Am really surprised and Shocked with payoneer Great Service that my Withdraw Amount has been credited 20592.74 PKR to my local bank Account (y)

I was worried yesterday about it Because After doing research on payoneer forum am Noticed that Most of the People Complains about Payoneer Withdraw services and Found that mostly said that its been past 15-30 days and they did not get their withdraw funds to local bank account .

It Seems Like i am lucky or a Happy customer that got their first withdraw amount with in 24 hours of withdraw Request / Sent Payment .

********** Am Really Appreciate the Payoneer Very Very Fast & Great Service & Give High Five (y) to Payoneer Great Service *********

I am Sharing This post to Helps other People who are new here & I Hope this becomes a Guidance for them. Thank you

Regards
Farhan
WpFreelancer

Best Answer

• WpfreelancerWpfreelancer Posts: 27Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Good for you . I'll Suggest you Do not go with more than 450usd on Single Withdraw . I Am new here and Am only tested 200 usd withdraw . Now i am going to try more than 500 usd .

Aur Bank jo B ho U ki Details Like IBAN / Swift / Account number Correct honay Chahiye

@badar1624 Shayad Koi Zyada Experienced Paynee humhri Discussion parh lay r Guide kr dy k how much Maximum we'll withdraw on Single transaction ??

Answers

• badar1624badar1624 Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    > @Wpfreelancer said:
    > <<<<<<<< Surprised To Share my First Experienced with Payoneer B) >>>>>>>>>

>

>

> Yesterday Am withdraw 200 usd for testing of Payoneer Service and They Confirmed me that [ Your Withdrawal Request Has Been Received] Email After 1-2 hour of Request.

>

> Today Morning When i checked my Bank Account Balance Am really surprised and Shocked with payoneer Great Service that my Withdraw Amount has been credited 20592.74 PKR to my local bank Account (y)

>

>

> I was worried yesterday about it Because After doing research on payoneer forum am Noticed that Most of the People Complains about Payoneer Withdraw services and Found that mostly said that its been past 15-30 days and they did not get their withdraw funds to local bank account .

>

> It Seems Like i am lucky or a Happy customer that got their first withdraw amount with in 24 hours of withdraw Request / Sent Payment .

>

>

> ********** Am Really Appreciate the Payoneer Very Very Fast & Great Service & Give High Five (y) to Payoneer Great Service *********

>

> I am Sharing This post to Helps other People who are new here & I Hope this becomes a Guidance for them. Thank you

>

> Regards

> Farhan

> WpFreelancer

Janab main b bank withdrawal test karna chahta hon.
    Please ap apna bank or account type mentioned kar dain.

Pyare Bhai Sb , Bank ka Naam : Standard Charactered r Account type : Current pkr hy :)

Ap kitni Amount withdraw krvana chahty ho !

• badar1624badar1624 Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    > @Wpfreelancer said:
    > Pyare Bhai Sb , Bank ka Naam : Standard Charactered r Account type : Current pkr hy :)
    >
    > Ap kitni Amount withdraw krvana chahty ho !
    Mery payoneer account me around $30k hain.
    Main sab withdraw karna chahta hon.
    Kon sa bank best rahy ga?

Today Am Withdraw Second time with payoneer Amount of 650 USD .

After 1 hour i got Confirmation with Email that Your Withdrawal Request Has Been Received .

Here is Exchange rate 1 USD = 102.9098 PKR

And After 2 hours when i checked my Bank Account online .. Am Once Again Shocked with the coolest Fastest Service of Payoneer that i got/Received all amount in my local bank account and my Bank Reflect the transfer payment .

**Once Again Thumbs up (y) for the Fastest Error free service of Payoneer Website ** B) :p

• sahirsanisahirsani Posts: 5Member
    Quick question sir, how you are receiving your payments from your client, is it through global payment service? If so how long it takes for the payment to show up on payooneer after your client sends it to your payoneer account, I recently switched to payoneer and used its US global payment service account, my client transferred my payment to my account on Thursday but it's not showing up in my payoneer account, any help will be highly appreciated.

We are transferring funds in payoneer by using payoneer card . Third Party websites already linked with our payoneer card , SO Upon our Request they loaded funds on Card .

Did not tried a Global Payment Service ,So Didnot know how much time it takes to reflect funds in a Account . Thought US payment needs minimum 2-3 business days to show in Account .Does your Client have a Payoneer Account or they Sent from their Bank to your BOA Account ? Hope it Helps you

Regards