Can i transfer my fiverr funds to payoneer local Pakistani bank account???

HameedKhanHameedKhan Member Posts: 2
Hi ...
Before 2-3 months i have signup payoneer account but still i have not received payoneer master card.Now,can i transfer my fiverr funds to payoneer local Pakistani bank account without activating the card???Because my friend tell me that this is possible.Can i do it??If yes then please also share with me charges .Thank You....

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

This is very possible, however it sounds like you applied for the Payoneer MasterCard account as the core account type, which requires an activated card in order to withdraw the funds to your bank. In this case you should contact Payoneer support so they can advise you on how to set up the account so the default service would be to withdraw the funds to your bank.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• hameed7475hameed7475 Member Posts: 3
    thanks for response.But i try many more time still i am not getting any kind of response from customer support?I think payoneer have no respect of customer and they waana loose business. :( :( Can you tell me bank charges?
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Did you submit a support ticket and did you reply to the automated response? When submitting a new ticket, at times an automated template is sent out via email in order to address the issue by answering a question or asking for additional information for the live representative to receive and review.

Regardless of the automated response addresses your inquiry or not, replying to that email will ensure that a live representative will get back to you as soon as possible and assist you.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.