Card is not arriving

mawahidmawahid Member Posts: 1
Dear Pakistan Payoneer Community,
I have already applied for the Payoneer MasterCard twice by giving the shipping address on which I receive all the order Organizations letter. But I haven't got the Payoneer Master Card yet. The first card was supposed to arrived in between 15 March to 1st April and the Second card in between 5th May to 15th May but none of them has arrived. I even visited my nearby post office and they declined about receiving any letter from Payoneer for me.
Can you please guide me, What should i do know. I have already ordered a third one by changing the shipping address but got the mail that i have already ordered multiple cards.

I would be very thankful if you help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

Hey there,

Shipping a card in an envelope is no different than sending any other international envelope. You enter the address, the mail is sent, couriers hand off the mail to one another until the card is delivered to your address.
    If the card did not arrive to your address (twice), either the card was lost during shipping or it was sent back to Payoneer.

In this case you should contact Payoneer support for assistance with your next card order.
    When ordering the next card, double check your address such as your zipcode and consider adding the province you are living in (in the city line). Sometimes the smallest bit of details can be enough to affect the success of the delivery.

If the card failed to arrive to the same address, you may want to consider having the card shipped to an alternative one, even directly to your post office if you live in one of the rural villages in Pakistan. Bangladesh and other countries where the people live outside the city at times will enter their post office as the shipping address in order to ensure the card arrives to the desired destination.

Just to be clear, I am not saying you or other users experiencing the same issue have done anything wrong, but I have seen my fair share of shipping addresses that made me wonder what were they thinking.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.