Removed Previous funding source and add new funding source, fiverr

tusher190tusher190 Posts: 2Member
edited May 2017 in Ask The Community
My previous fiverr id disable, so i add the new id to my payoneer.
If i add new funding source as a fiverr, i having face problem or not?

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you require to replace and existing Fiverr funding source with a new one (assuming both Fiverr accounts are registered under your name), you will need to contact Fiverr in regards to this.

Requesting to remove a Fiverr funding source from your Payoneer account must be made by them.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• tusher190tusher190 Posts: 2Member
    but they says that i contact on payoneer when i contact with payoneer they send me this response

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue.

Kindly note that we don't have the possibility to remove your funding source from your account, however, there is no need to remove this your Fiverr funding source from your account in order to add an additional one.
    Please note that your Payoneer Account can be used to receive payments from multiple accounts and mass payout companies.

In order to link your new mass payout company to your existing account, please perform the following steps:

Enter to your online account with your new mass payout company.
    In your online account, select Payoneer as your payment method. Then you will be directed to our registration page.
    Please click "Already have a Payoneer account? Click Here!". (This will usually appear on the upper right corner)
    Verify your personal details.
    Select your payment method.
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Remember that Payoneer works with many companies that utilize their mass payout service and in this case the answer you received is a general response to the many similar inquiries Payoneer support at time receive. While Payoneer will strive to provide you with an answer that is best suited for the specific company in question, at times their answer will not be accurate as the Payoneer representative is not fully acquainted with the terms of service of each of the mass payout companies.

For this reason, you need to go with the terms and conditions from your payout company (in this case Fiverr) as it overrides Payoneer's terms and conditions in this particular case.

-

Requesting to remove a funding source for the reasons you stated must be done through Fiverr. While the responsibility (in this particular case) should lie with Fiverr to resolve the issue with your Payoneer account.
    Should their response direct you to contact Payoneer support for assistance, you will need to communicate any information provided by Fiverr to Payoneer. This will raise the awareness of the Payoneer support representative who will take the necessary steps in order to assist you with your inquiry.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• rajaMudassarrajaMudassar Posts: 3Member
    Hi there,

Dear support team member...Unfortunately My newly Payoneer account approval request decline due to Wrong Bank IBAN...Which account was attached with my fiverr account..
    i have done remove the funding source from payoneer....but Now i can't attach the new payoneer account with my fiverr account, i am facing the problem...Please help me out.
    I am waiting...I am living in pakistan here is only Payoneer account allowed.

Thanks!