Problem Receving Private Ach Payments In Our Payoneer Va

Hello,

I have the following problem:

We have a virtual account (First Bank of Delaware) associated with our Payoneer account.
Last week, when one of our clients tried to pay us via a ACH transfer to that account, the transaction was rejected. However if I do a transfer from my Elance account (as I've done three times in the last couple of months) the transaction went through without any problems.
We need to solve this problem as soon as possible. Any help?
The account appears as active. Is there a transaction limit or something?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    cat10 wrote:

Hello,

I have the following problem:

We have a virtual account (First Bank of Delaware) associated with our Payoneer account.
    Last week, when one of our clients tried to pay us via a ACH transfer to that account, the transaction was rejected. However if I do a transfer from my Elance account (as I've done three times in the last couple of months) the transaction went through without any problems.
    We need to solve this problem as soon as possible. Any help?
    The account appears as active. Is there a transaction limit or something?

Hey,

There is no transaction limit. The most likely reason an incoming transfer would not come through is if it was not done via ACH. If that isn't the case, I suggest you contact our CS department and they will be able to assist you (screenshots and error codes/information may greatly help).

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • cat10cat10 Posts: 3Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

There is no transaction limit. The most likely reason an incoming transfer would not come through is if it was not done via ACH. If that isn't the case, I suggest you contact our CS department and they will be able to assist you (screenshots and error codes/information may greatly help).

Thanks,

Thank you very much, Nissim.
    I've already contacted CS department but I didn't get an answer from them yet. The ticket ID is LTK52906842183X
  • cat10cat10 Posts: 3Member
    Hello Nissim,

I still didn't get an answer to my CS ticket, after more than 24 hours.
    Please help me. I really need to solve this issue ASAP.

Thank you.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Cat,

It can take 2 working days to get an answer from our support team since we get so many emails every day. I am checking for you now.
    Talia
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    There isn't a way for us to check what type of a transfer was made to the VA, but please check that it wasn't a wire transfer or a different transfer - it has to be an ACH transfer specifically. I checked and I see you have been receiving payments and your VA is still active, so most likely the company tried to transfer through a wire transfer instead of ACH.
    Talia