HOW CAN I WITHDRAW MONEY FROM PAYPAL TO PAYONEER?

Hi there,
It's very first time I have been here, nice to e-meet all of you! :)
There is one question I would like to ask for your advices. I have been using Payoneer for almost 6 months and I now would like to withdraw my money from Paypal to Payoneer. Are there any methods for that? Could you give me some suggestions, please?
Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• danishbilaldanishbilal Posts: 2Member
    Above process is not working. Paypal is not accepting Payoneer US Payment service bank account to transfer funds from Paypal to Payoneer.
    Please confirm if this working now.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,261Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please contact our support center in regard to this inquiry

• ianparkianpark Posts: 2Member
    Yes, you can add the Global Payment services account routing info to your Paypal account assuming your Paypal account is USA and Dollars. HOWEVER, Payoneer will reject the transfer. They say you can do it, and PayPal accepts the account, but Payoneer continually rejects my payments from PayPal and they typically hold your funds for 7-10 days before telling you they are rejecting the transaction and they won't tell you why. This is only after they have you submit dozens of documents, screenshots, and a vile of blood. Payoneer isn't an easy solution. I was told by Payoneer that as a freelancer their card was perfect for me, but so far they denied all payments from my clients and won't let Paypal make payments to my card, but I have given everything but my first born child to prove my identity and legitimacy for my 20 year old business. It's so weird.
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @ianpark . I am sorry to hear about your frequent cancelled payments. I imagine that what you are experiencing is caused by an incomplete verification. Have you contacted our support team to find out more about this? They should be able to provide some clarity for you.