Make a payment option — Payoneer Community

Make a payment option

bobadedicbobadedic Confirm Email, Member Posts: 4
Hi to all,
Can someone, please, explain to me why my Make a payment option is blocked. When I visit that page I get a message "Looks like you need to receive additional payments before you can make payments for free." But I have received payments. I tried contacting Payoneer support, but keep getting the same generic answer which doesn't help.
Thank you.

Best Answers

Answers

• bobadedicbobadedic Confirm Email, Member Posts: 4
    Thank you, Adam.
    After how many transactions will I be able to use this option?
    Thank you.
    I am currently stuck with a large amount of money on my Payoneer account, transferred from clients which are also Payoneer users, which I have gathered for an international online payment, but cannot use it until this option is unlocked for me :(
    So, I will need to withdraw that money into cash and put it on my Pay Pal account in order to do that planned online purchase overseas?! Is that what you are saying to me in plain words?
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Contact Payoneer support because the are some reasons why it is not automatically enabled. For instance if your online access ever required to be manually restored, a restriction is placed as a security measure which can easily be lifted by a short review by Payoneer support.

Remember, if the bulk of your money came from another Payoneer user, this will not count towards the availability of the service. Double check this from your payment transaction history in your Payoneer account and count the amount of company or individual based payments you received up until now from non-Payoneer users.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

That is absurd because my clients also have Payoneer accounts. Does that mean I am never going to be able to use Make a payment option?
    I cannot contact Payoneer support because you have generic answers. I need my account to become available for the things I already mentioned earlier. How can I do that?
    I cannot make clients open new accounts in banks just for this reason. It is ridiculous.
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

A. No one talked to you about opening up a new account. I honestly do not understand how opening up a new account is even considered a solution in this case.
    B. Lets stop with the theatricals as the service is available for all, however before sending funds to other Payoneer users you must comply with the requirement of being an active user who is receiving transfers from non-Payoneer account holders.

If you have clients outside of Payoneer or if you are working with a company that pays through Payoneer, then continue to receive payments from them and the Make a Payment Service for sending funds to other Payoneer users will become available.

I hate sounding like a broken record, but the ability to send funds to other users is not some impossible feat and it is usually achieved by every users within the first few payments.
    Once the basic requirements have been met, this feature becomes available in your account permanently.

If you only plan to take Payoneer account holders as your clients, then you need to sell your case to Payoneer support so they can review your request and take it into considering.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.