i want to change my account bank from First Century Bank to Community Federal Savings Bank HOW..?

hafezsallamhafezsallam Posts: 3Member
i want to change my account bank from First Century Bank to Community Federal Savings Bank
HOW..?

Comments

• Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you are having issues with your current account details, click here to contact Payoneer Support

• benkhaouabenkhaoua Posts: 2Member
    as shown in the attached image, I had a problem linking my Payoneer bank account with PayPal to withdraw my money to your great bank.
    dear, please take the necessary and transfer my bank account from First Century Bank to Community Federal Savings Bank.
    my reference number for the inquiry: #190828-016982.
    thank you for your effort
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 421Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @benkhaoua, a member of our support team will be in touch with you soon in regards to this request. Please check your email inbox for an update.

• benkhaouabenkhaoua Posts: 2Member
    thank you,
    the Payoneer support team asked to connect my Paypal account with a credit card has a balance greater than $5. but always the problem persists, I can't link my Paypal account with my First Century Bank.
    Reference Number: 190830-008626

Customer ID: 33415122
  • morgamorga Posts: 748Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@benkhaoua Our team sent you an email on 8/30- please resume communication there to be further assisted on this