I'd love Payoneer to work with iwriter.com and speechpad.com

One of the limitations i experience as a freelancer and service provider from Nigeria is that PayPal does not allow the receive funds option to Nigerian account. This has made it quite difficult to receiving payments for services provided.

Until recently, I have been using a friend's PayPal account to receive payment on most of the sites that pay via PayPal. This is very inconvenient and uncomfortable.

I would love Payoneer to work with iwriter.com and Speechpad.com

If this happens, it would make receiving my earnings on both site smooth.

Thank you.

Comments

• alshamiri2alshamiri2 Member Posts: 5
    > @jentlemanjoe said:
    > One of the limitations i experience as a freelancer and service provider from Nigeria is that PayPal does not allow the receive funds option to Nigerian account. This has made it quite difficult to receiving payments for services provided.

>

> Until recently, I have been using a friend's PayPal account to receive payment on most of the sites that pay via PayPal. This is very inconvenient and uncomfortable.

>

> I would love Payoneer to work with iwriter.com and Speechpad.com

>

> If this happens, it would make receiving my earnings on both site smooth.

>

> Thank you.

> @jentlemanjoe said:
    > One of the limitations i experience as a freelancer and service provider from Nigeria is that PayPal does not allow the receive funds option to Nigerian account. This has made it quite difficult to receiving payments for services provided.

>

> Until recently, I have been using a friend's PayPal account to receive payment on most of the sites that pay via PayPal. This is very inconvenient and uncomfortable.

>

> I would love Payoneer to work with iwriter.com and Speechpad.com

>

> If this happens, it would make receiving my earnings on both site smooth.

>

> Thank you.
  • SivanSivan Administrator Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, great suggestions! Thank you for sending them over. Please feel free to send any additional companies :)

• alshamiri2alshamiri2 Member Posts: 5
    Very nice