I Have Been Scammed

loaderloader Posts: 4Member
edited September 2011 in Ask The Community
Hi,

I paid someone $20 few hours ago and she kept on saying she didnt get any email from the payoneer whereas I got the payment processing email the same minute I made the transaction. And now that person blocked me on their list which means she is just trying to be over smart and not to sell the things and just take the money.

I have been trying to reach live chat with customer support from last 5hrs but its still down. I need to report the case and get my transaction cancelled asap. Can someone help :(

I have skype conversation to prove that she kept on insisting she didnt get email n her intentions were clear from it that she was a scam

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    loader wrote:

Hi,

I paid someone $20 few hours ago and she kept on saying she didnt get any email from the payoneer whereas I got the payment processing email the same minute I made the transaction. And now that person blocked me on their list which means she is just trying to be over smart and not to sell the things and just take the money.

I have been trying to reach live chat with customer support from last 5hrs but its still down. I need to report the case and get my transaction cancelled asap. Can someone help :(

I have skype conversation to prove that she kept on insisting she didnt get email n her intentions were clear from it that she was a scam

Hey,

Please PM me the payment ID and I'll look into this right away.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: I've tracked down the payment and can see that you've already been in touch with CS and they have cancelled the payment.

If you have any further questions, please feel free.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • loaderloader Posts: 4Member
    Nissim wrote:

Update: I've tracked down the payment and can see that you've already been in touch with CS and they have cancelled the payment.

If you have any further questions, please feel free.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks. And yes I was able to get hold of CS and got it cancelled.