I would love for Payoneer to work with us!

We are Flattr.

But after several emails, stupid forms and bad questions we only got this standard chunk of answer.

At Payoneer we help companies pay their freelancers, affiliates, workers, etc.  
Unfortunately your business model doesn’t fit the type of companies that we can support.

Tried to explain what we do but got no answer, nothing. Really badly handled I have to say.

Recently heard Gittip that is very similar to Flattr in product will use you. How come we can't?

Linus

CEO & Co-founder Flattr.com

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Linus,

Thanks for joining our forum. I've contacted Mollie, the sales representative who was in touch with you, and asked her to get back to you with further details. Please let me know if you don't hear from her within the next 24-48 hours.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • bonqbonq Posts: 5Member
    edited January 2013

Hi again Nissim.

You already told me twice via email that you have contacted "Mollie" about this without any response from her. Would it be possible to find a sales representative that actually answers?

I've spoken with her again and she assures me that she will be updating you with further details.

Nissim

Ok, good, as I have not heared anything.

Still heared nothing.

We sent you an e-mail; please follow up with Mollie and she'll be happy to assist you.

Nissim

Nope, no emails on my side.

I just spoke to her personally and she sent an e-mail... perhaps they aren't getting through. Please reply back to the last e-mail you received and we'll be sure to reply, or contact me at [email protected] and I can forward it on to her.

Nissim