Transactions List With Balance

satihsatih Posts: 6Member
edited September 2011 in Ask The Community
Add balance field to transaction list
Something that most payment systems have, transaction list with total balance. Right now payments or withdraws come from different sources, and i'm not sure what fees are taken, how much did that operation cost me etc. A convenient example from gaypal attached. Thank you.

balancekh.jpg

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    This is a great suggestion - I will pass it on. Thanks!
    Talia
  • satihsatih Posts: 6Member
    Thank you, Talia, for fast response. Another thing which will be solved by total balance field is direct transactions to my payoneer card through https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx . Right now each payment shows
    Amount to Load: $XXX.00 (applicable fees will apply)
    and I have no way to know whether the buyer already paid the fees or those will land on me.
    Well, you should talk to the person making the payment before it's made and have it decided among yourselves either way :)
    Talia
  • satihsatih Posts: 6Member
    Still no history with "Balance" column :( please add this important column, without it it's difficult to keep track when a lot of payments load to the account. I know the current balance, but can't keep track on what was going on during the month.
    Hi Satih,

I have passed on this suggestions, but I cannot guarantee it will be implemented. Since we have many new features and services being developed, this may be done later on, but it isn't at the front of our list at the moment.

The balance itself appears there, just not a list of the fees.
    Talia