Squidoo

NelaNela Posts: 3Member

Hello :D

I am using the Squidoo platform.

My royalties are currently paid through PayPal, which then go through to my Payoneer, fees and time both lost along the way. I'd rather just use Payoneer directly.

I have sent Squidoo a suggestion through their feedback form, so my part is done :D Please consider doing your part in trying to partner up with Squidoo.

Thanks!

Comments

• sifat3dsifat3d Posts: 2Member
    Nela wrote on January 17 2013, 6:03 PM: »

Hello :D

I am using the Squidoo platform.

My royalties are currently paid through PayPal, which then go through to my Payoneer, fees and time both lost along the way. I'd rather just use Payoneer directly.

I have sent Squidoo a suggestion through their feedback form, so my part is done :D Please consider doing your part in trying to partner up with Squidoo.

Thanks!

Same case here, I would absolutely love it if Payoneer worked with squidoo.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for posting! We'll certainly reach out to them and do our best to establish a partnership.

If you know a direct point of contact at Squidoo that you can refer me to, please send it to me via PM (or e-mail); it would greatly help speed things along.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • WikkiWikki Posts: 19Member ✭✭

Dear Payoneer, please negotiate with Squidoo about adding your great payment option. Thank you in advance:)