Lionbridge Payment Methods now work with Payoneer?

vivianediasvivianedias Member Posts: 2
Hello to all,

I've just received my first payment last month, from Lionbridge, and was disappointed on the amount of fees that I had to pay in order to get my payment, considering that is through Wire Transfer, bank to bank. Since I've been using Payoneer for a while now, and know how much better this platform works for international payments/transfers, I really want to know if the issue between the two companies has been resolved.

This is the thread that I read, that stated a similar problem to my own https://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/4424/id-love-payoneer-to-work-well-with-lionbridge-it-doesn-t, and it hasn't been updated since 2013.

The thing is, when I tried to update my banking details on Lionbridge, so I could then receive my payments through my Payoneer account, I'm able to find the bank that Payoneer provides, and also can register my new banking information. But I don't know if it will work.

Anyone that has been through this nowadays and can help?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

The collection bank account details can be found in your Payoneer account.  You can view your Global Payment Service details by going to the “Receive” menu and selecting the "Global Payment Service" tab.

Once you have the details, you can attempt to add them to your Lionbridge account.

That thread is old, so if there are any updates since then, I am not aware of them, but it is possible that many things have changes since then. Hopefully, you will not have a problem receiving your payouts from Lionbridge.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• obukohwo10obukohwo10 Member Posts: 1
    Please am new in this business...I want to know how it works
  • vivianediasvivianedias Member Posts: 2
    @Adam_Payoneer
    Hi, I just received an e-mail from Lionbridge and this is what they said:

"Hello Viviane,
    Thank you for your email and your query.

The only available method of payment available to you is via wire transfer directly into an account held in your name and held in the country you are resident.

Due to company policy we can only make payment by wire transfer, we cannot process payment using Payoneer."

I have serious doubts regarding these statements, considering that on the other thread an adm from Payoneer said that there were Lionbridge workers that received their money through here.

Could you maybe get in touch with the company? Or is there any other tip you could give me?