Account locked out and I am not getting any response from Payoneer Customer Support — Payoneer Community

Account locked out and I am not getting any response from Payoneer Customer Support

azibyaqoobazibyaqoob Member Posts: 5
Can anyone help me here to restore my account?

Answers

  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 114 ✭✭✭

    The only way to unblock your account is through Payoneer Customer Support.

  • obohoboboobohobobo Member Posts: 1
    Its same issues with my account it got blocked and have sent an email to customers service not seen any responses from then for days
  • azibyaqoobazibyaqoob Member Posts: 5
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > The only way to unblock your account is through Payoneer Customer Support.

    That's right, but Payoneer's customer support is painfully slow. It's almost been a week and my account problem is not yet resolved.
  • azibyaqoobazibyaqoob Member Posts: 5
    > @obohobobo said:
    > Its same issues with my account it got blocked and have sent an email to customers service not seen any responses from then for days

    Sorry to hear that, please use this form to contact Payoneer:

    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask/l_id/1

    At least they are replying from there in 2,3 days interval.

    Make sure to reply to the email which they send you almost immediately after you submit this ticket.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 114 ✭✭✭

    The waiting time can be of a few business days, but to avoid additional waiting time, we also suggest to answer the emails and to provide the information that may request the department that handles those issues.

  • azibyaqoobazibyaqoob Member Posts: 5
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > The waiting time can be of a few business days, but to avoid additional waiting time, we also suggest to answer the emails and to provide the information that may request the department that handles those issues.

    I am replying them within the same day but even then it has been more than a week and my account is still blocked.

    Can you please do something about it?
Sign In or Register to comment.