I send payment yo payoneer account . i receive message from bank about money deduction but my seller

I send payment yo payoneer account . i receive message from bank about money deduction but my seller is saying me he do not receive any funds and even he show me her account details ? what is reason I am so worry about that.

Answers

• mustafa_razamustafa_raza Posts: 3Member
    please any one here for replay ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83 ✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mustafa_razamustafa_raza Posts: 3Member
    But my sender receive a message the following mail " our payment has been declined and your card will not be charged. It may take several days for funds to be displayed in your credit / debit card balance" what is mean bu this statement and i receive the following
    "It looks like you recently tried to make a payment to your own Payoneer account.
    Unfortunately, this payment cannot be delivered, as Payoneer’s services are only intended for processing international payments from customers and marketplaces. This payment has been returned to your original method of payment"
    I am worried please tell me what is mean by this.
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

In this case you will need to contact Payoneer support directly as it seems that the payment in question seemed to be associated to "self loading", a service not supported by Payoneer.

If you believe there was a mistake, contacting Payoneer support to rectify the situation should be your priority.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.