Transfer from PayPal to Payoneer (outside the US)

KeflovKeflov Posts: 2Member
Hello. I am not in the US, and both my PayPal and my Payoneer account have my address in Honduras. I don't have any bank account linked to my Payoneer account at this moment.

Can you help me with these questions:

1) How do I transfer funds from Paypal to Payoneer?
2) What's the transfer fee I have to pay (if any)?
3) Can I transfer the funds from PayPal and then link a bank account to my Payoneer?
4) What's the fee I have to pay to receive the fund in Honduras (if any)?

Thank you.

Comments

• Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there!

1) Payoneer offers the option to link your Paypal account to your Payoneer account using their Global Payment Service. To learn more about how to go about this, click here.

2) In regards to fees associated to this service, click here.

3) Payoneer does provide a withdraw to bank option that allows an account holder to attach their local bank account to their Payoneer account. To learn more about this service, click here.

4) Lastly, click here to learn about the fees associated with Payoneer's withdraw to bank service.

• doraseoworld9doraseoworld9 Posts: 2Member
    > @Will_Payoneer said:
    > Hi there!
    >
    > 1) Payoneer offers the option to link your Paypal account to your Payoneer account using their Global Payment Service. To learn more about how to go about this, click here.
    >
    > 2) In regards to fees associated to this service, click here.
    >
    > 3) Payoneer does provide a withdraw to bank option that allows an account holder to attach their local bank account to their Payoneer account. To learn more about this service, click here.
    >
    > 4) Lastly, click here to learn about the fees associated with Payoneer's withdraw to bank service.

Hi sir, i know its old thread sorry to bump, Can i still link my global payment service bank to my Paypal (USA)?
    I am resident of pakistan my payoneer is NIC verified i have payoneer mastercard as well.
    can i link my global payment service ban to my USA paypal?
  • Yennytc2Yennytc2 Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    Hola transferí hace 3 dias desde PayPal a payoneer y hoy PayPal me notifica que esta completado la transferencia. Pero en mi cuenta payoneer no he recibido nada. Que puedo hacer?
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 346Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Yennytc2 . It looks like you may have posted this question in the wrong forum. For support in Spanish please refer to this link: https://community.payoneer.com/es