My card is not activate yet.

Hi there, I am a new user in payoneer account. I have created my account by another reference. Today first time I load my account from Fiverr marketplace $114.My questions is According to the point: My card is not activate yet
(1) Can I withdraw my funds to directly local bank account?
(2) Can I transfer funds to another payoneer account?
(3) As I Funds $100+ from fiverr marketplace to the account, can I get $25 bonus from payoneer? when?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• TrisnaTrisna Member Posts: 3
    my card is not arrived yet
  • mostafijormostafijor Member Posts: 9

Hi all, I am from bangladesh. I am
    a Bangladeshi. Payoneer in Bangladesh..... I have requested for a payoneer credit Prepaid card but untill now I did not get
    the card yet. I got the dtails of my card. but I didn't get the card. In the details also I didn't find the pin code.Please Help me.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,148

@mostafijor Basically, the default option to access your funds is to withdraw to your local bank account, the option to order a card will only become available once you earn your first $30.

When you'll receive your card and activate it, you will be able to choose a PIN code as well.

• mithunrobi17mithunrobi17 Member Posts: 1
    Sir I want to know,can I withdraw money from local bank account Without master card? please help me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,148

Hi @mithunrobi17 , it really depends of the type of account you registered for. If your account is a Payoneer currency balances account, then you do not need an active card to access your funds via withdrawal, because the default option to access the funds is to withdraw to your bank account.

However, if your account is a card account, meaning that the main option to access your funds is the card, and you've added the option to withdraw, then the card needs to be activated.

• cloudservershopcloudservershop Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    > @zahid3d9 said:
    > Hi there, I am a new user in payoneer account. I have created my account by another reference. Today first time I load my account from Fiverr marketplace $114.My questions is According to the point: My card is not activate yet
    > (1) Can I withdraw my funds to directly local bank account?
    > (2) Can I transfer funds to another payoneer account?
    > (3) As I Funds $100+ from fiverr marketplace to the account, can I get $25 bonus from payoneer? when?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, you can I withdraw the funds to directly local bank account. You can use DUTCH BANGLA BANK, BRAC Bank Limited and Standard Chartered bank as well.

sc.com/bd
    bracbank.com
    dutchbanglabank.com

I think dutchbanglabank.com is the greater service in Bangladesh. If you have a account in dutch bangla bank then add it with payoneer, but its not going to approved itself. So, then contact with payoneer support team to approved your bank info, support team will ask you some documents: 1. A copy of NID/Passport 2. A copy of Bank statement in last three months 3. A copy of your PP size photo. Here is the support team link: payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask

After approved the bank info by payoneer team then you can withdraw balance to the bank account.

Good luck!
    https://cloudservershop.com Cloud Server Shop, Sign up and use for 30 day free trial. No credit card required. So test the gaming speed server.