Send money from paypal to payoneer

Hi! I'm Emilia, I'm from Argentina. I have some money in paypal that I'd like to move to payoneer but I don't know if that is possible neither how to do it.
Can any one help me?

Comments

• thomaswhite45362thomaswhite45362 Posts: 1Member
    Log into your verified Paypal account & Navigate to Withdraw > Transfer to Bank Account. Enter the amount you need to withdraw from Paypal to your Bank Account (Payoneer US Payment Service) and click continue. It will take around 3 – 4 business days for your transaction to complete its process.And please provide some more information please visit our website you get more information regarding writing works.Refer https://www.essayguardian.com/
  • ethmzforethmzfor Posts: 1Member
    It's not possible, Paypal doesn't let you link the Payoneer Global Account to your Paypal account. The Payoneer support staff will say it's possible but it's not.
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 114Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ethmzfor . This is not necessarily the case. The bank accounts we provide via the global payment service are definitely compatible with Paypal. If you have had some trouble linking your global payment account to a Paypal account I would invite you to send me a direct message so we can examine what is preventing you from connecting the two accounts. I am confident we will find a solution for you!