Funds Withdraw to Nigeria Local Bank Account

Mosco4u19Mosco4u19 Posts: 1Member
Please! Am trying to add my Local Bank Account in my Payoneer Account...My country (Nigeria) is not listed in the list of countries provided in the Add Bank Account Page.

Please I need Help and I want to transfer lots of Funds from my Payoneer account directly into my Local Bank Account in Nigeria.

Thank You

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

The option to withdraw the funds in your local currency is not supported in Nigeria. This is something that Payoneer is working on and is hoping to offer in the future.
    Until that happens, you will need to sign up with USD or EUR based bank account details in Nigeria for initiating a bank withdrawal.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• AbyurlaAbyurla Posts: 1Member
    Dear Adam

Please can you confirm if the option to withdraw funds in local currency is now supported in Nigeria as at Jan 2018.

But from what you are saying it seems i can link my usd dorm account in Nigeria, is that correct?
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 946Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The option to withdraw funds in a local currency is not supported, however, you can only withdraw in EUR or USD.

• gbollymoggbollymog Posts: 2Member
    Have opened my payoneer account for a while, and there was no means of requesting for master card or supply of master card.
  • DozieDozie Posts: 2Member
    I have a USD, EUR & GBP account but no option to add my bank account. Please how can I get this sorted out?
  • DozieDozie Posts: 2Member
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > The option to withdraw funds in a local currency is not supported, however, you can only withdraw in EUR or USD.

I have a USD, EUR & GBP account but no option to add my bank account. Please how can I get this sorted out?