Where i can see the balance History in my account

Hi,

I want to see my balance history. For example i want to see what was my balance last month on a particular date. Does any one know's how we can do that?

Regards,

Comments

• loxyloxy Member Posts: 1
    I agree, this is an important feature. I need to know the balance at year end for my accounting records.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You have the option to view your balance on your online account by clicking on "view transaction history" located under the "Activity" menu. You will also have the option to choose the requested time frame.

• Payoneer_UserPayoneer_User Member Posts: 1
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > You have the option to view your balance on your online account by clicking on "view transaction history" located under the "Activity" menu. You will also have the option to choose the requested time frame.

It's not the option smaadjahangir was asking about. There is "Transaction" command but it shows only the amount that was deposited. But the entire balance on the selected date is not shown.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello there,

If you are looking for a transaction statement that shows the balance at the end of the day, you can generate this on the transactions tab. Follow these directions:

1) Go to "activity", and hit "transactions"
    2) On the transactions screen, select the time frame for the statement (underneath "all transactions--choose this month, past 90 days, or custom range).
    3) Choose the balance or card for the statement, which is the dropdown menu next to the time frame.
    4) Below this, where it says "type", select any filters (ex: show only refunds, incoming payments, bank withdrawals, etc)
    5) After you've done this, go to the top right corner, where there is an image of two files and a printer. Choose the option (excel, PDF, print) you want.

The resulting statement generated shows the running balance as well as the transaction.

Alternatively, should this not work, our customer care department will be able to manually issue a statement that displays the running balance, as well.