Documents Verification — Payoneer Community

Documents Verification

My client send me my money but payoneer stopped this transaction and asked me to verify my identity by sending documents like national id or passport copies. I send my documents 2 days ago but no response from payoneer. I need my money urgently. Can any one help and guide me what i need to do now?

Answers

• SaeedMehdiSaeedMehdi Member Posts: 2
    anyone?
  • Aziza_PayoneerAziza_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 76 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

As a regulated US company and online service, Payoneer must comply with the rules and regulations imposed by the US government, MasterCard®, and our banks. In doing so, Payoneer account holders may be required to submit specific documentation that will assist us in ensuring the safety and security of all transactions done via Payoneer.

Once such information is provided, it can take up to a few business days for Payoneer's Approval Team to review and approve the documents. Sometimes delays can be caused if the documents are provided during a weekend.

If you do not receive any updates within a few business days, contact Payoneer's Customer Care Team and they can assist you with this.