Payoneer Card With Elance

ArsalanArsalan Member Posts: 1
Hi,

I am freelancer and working on elance since last few years.
If i get payoneer card through elance, So anyone can pay on my card if they are not using elance?
For example:
I have paynoneer card and i get this card through elance, So everyone pay me easily if they are not using elance?
Can i refund money through payoneer card?

Sorry for my bad english, Hope you understand :)

Thanks...

Regards,

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Arsalan wrote:

Hi,

If i get payoneer card through elance, So anyone can pay on my card if they are not using elance?
    For example:
    I have paynoneer card and i get this card through elance, So everyone pay me easily if they are not using elance?

Thanks...

Regards,

Once you get your first payment from Elance, you can begin receiving Private Loads. Anyone may load your card using a Visa/MasterCard.

If you are a member of any other partner programs of ours, you may link them to your existing Payoneer card and receive all payments to the same account.

No need to apologize for the English ;)
  • Abid SultanAbid Sultan Member Posts: 2
    Nissim wrote:

Once you get your first payment from Elance, you can begin receiving Private Loads. Anyone may load your card using a Visa/MasterCard.

If you are a member of any other partner programs of ours, you may link them to your existing Payoneer card and receive all payments to the same account.

No need to apologize for the English ;)

Hi,

I have Payoneer card via oDesk. Please let me know how can I link it with Elance so I may upload funds to my card.
    And, can one person have Payoneer cards separate from each partners like 1 from oDesk and 1 from Elance etc.?

Please also explain, if I withdraw from Elance to Payoneer card (oDesk), which service charges will be applicable...the ones mentioned in Dashboard once I login to Payoneer or the ones which are mentioned in Elance pages ?

Regards,
    --
    Abid.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi,

I have Payoneer card via oDesk. Please let me know how can I link it with Elance so I may upload funds to my card.
    And, can one person have Payoneer cards separate from each partners like 1 from oDesk and 1 from Elance etc.?

Please also explain, if I withdraw from Elance to Payoneer card (oDesk), which service charges will be applicable...the ones mentioned in Dashboard once I login to Payoneer or the ones which are mentioned in Elance pages ?

Regards,
    --
    Abid.

Hi Abid,

While we generally encourage our cardholders to put all of their partners on one card, eLance specifically requires that anyone working with them issue their own card. You would need to apply for a new card through them. What we can do, though, is merge your oDesk card with your eLance card so you have one card. If you keep 2 separate cards, then you will have separate logins for each card. If you merge the cards, you will use the login that you use for the eLance card. The fees associated with the cards are always the fees that are from the partner that issued the card, in this case eLance.

If you choose to have 2 separate cards, you will not be able to transfer funds from one card to the other because these two partners haven't enabled the card to card feature. In general, if the card has the feature enabled, then the transfer is free and there are no fees at all.
    Talia
  • Abid SultanAbid Sultan Member Posts: 2
    Talia wrote:

Hi Abid,

While we generally encourage our cardholders to put all of their partners on one card, eLance specifically requires that anyone working with them issue their own card. You would need to apply for a new card through them. What we can do, though, is merge your oDesk card with your eLance card so you have one card. If you keep 2 separate cards, then you will have separate logins for each card. If you merge the cards, you will use the login that you use for the eLance card. The fees associated with the cards are always the fees that are from the partner that issued the card, in this case eLance.

If you choose to have 2 separate cards, you will not be able to transfer funds from one card to the other because these two partners haven't enabled the card to card feature. In general, if the card has the feature enabled, then the transfer is free and there are no fees at all.

Hi Talia,

Thanks for a detailed answer. In fact, managing different cards is a bit difficult for me and I will be preferring to have them merged so I could use and manage via single login. Please guide me through this process of merging the card or is it totally on your management side?

Also, it will be good enough if you guide me a bit more on linking my current card with elance?

Regards,
    --
    Abid
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi Abid,

You're very welcome! Since you will need a separate card from eLance, please apply through their website. Then, once you have received your card, contact our support team here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx and ask to have your two cards merged. They will guide you through the process.

In general, when you will want to add a new partner to your eLance card, you can do it yourself. You can read about it here on our blog: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41
    Talia
  • Zeeshan RanjhaZeeshan Ranjha Member Posts: 3
    Arsalan wrote:

Hi,

For example:

Thanks...

Regards,

Hi Arslan.

I am using Payoneer card, We can send and receive money from anywhere in the world. This is the link: https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx?
    You need to login to your account, Then click on the Tool button.If anybody want to send a payments you have to share your email address, which you are already using for payoneer, when he is entering your email address he will automatically see the last 4 no of your card. All the process is very simple.

The same process when you sending money to anyone.

Thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Elance now allows you to link your account to any Payoneer card, so you no longer need to order a separate card through Elance.