When will i receive money back that is being declined by payoneer

Hey there, i tried uploading to my own account of payoneer. I get the message that your debit card will not be charged and get to original method of payment. I used my Hbl debit card to send money. But i have not received my money yet. Plz help. It's been 15 days already

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello Sahar,

When did you receive the decline message? It can take up to 10 days for the funds to return to the card once it has been declined.
    If it has been over 10 days, contact your card provider and check with them when the money should return to your debit card following the decline. Make sure to tell them when the transaction was declined so they can advise you on when they expect the funds to return.

If this does not solve the issue, please contact Payoneer Support to raise this.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• SaharshafiqSaharshafiq Member Posts: 2
    I have called the helpline of my card provider, they said that payment is not retured by payoneer. I received the declined msg on 24-08-17. Please help
  • ahsanhabibcyahsanhabibcy Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

@Saharshafiq said:
    I have called the helpline of my card provider, they said that payment is not retured by payoneer. I received the declined msg on 24-08-17. Please help

hi there, it'd be best for you to contact payoneer live support :)
    link - https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us