'Pay Now' link missing from payment request email.

SoskeySoskey Member Posts: 7
I requested payment from Gotranscipt company and got a reply that they couldn't pay via credit card. Trying to investigation into it, I sent a payment request to another of my email and discovered that there was no 'Pay Now' button that links to the Payoneer online payment platform as I had seen in the Payoneer tutorial video on how to request payment.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83 ✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SoskeySoskey Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for your reply. The send and preview button are active. What is missing is the 'Pay Now' link which is supposed to direct the client to the online payment site where they can use their credit card to pay is missing. All that is sent is just bank details and they only pay with credit cards.
  • ahsanhabibcyahsanhabibcy Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    hope this will help you - https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12280/~/billing-service---information-for-recipients

regards
    Ahsan CY
    Thanks for your reply.

The thing is, on d link you sent me, they specify that there are several options by which which payment can be made, right? The online via Payoneer options (Credit card, echeck and Payoneer balance) are not available to me as the link to the online system for payment, the PAY NOW button, is not available on the email they send to the company.

The only option available is, local bank transfer and the company, gotranscipt pays via credit card alone.
    I wish i could upload an image
  • ahsanhabibcyahsanhabibcy Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

@Soskey said:
    I wish i could upload an image

I see, then your best option is to contact live support, and talk to them in real time.
    here's the link to live support -> http://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thanks.
  • HardedgeieHardedgeie Member Posts: 2
    My Payment Request to My Client didn't show PAYNOW Features , WHY ?
    How he couuld pay me ?
    the same problem why is this problems happen and no one answer
    the same problem why is this problems happen and no one answer
  • sbm92110sbm92110 Member Posts: 2
    it's the same with me. I did transcription work for gotranscript and i was told to request payment manually but under the "receive" option there's no request payment.
This discussion has been closed.