i wish payoneer work with stripe

miled21miled21 Posts: 12Member ✭✭
stripe is great payment process you can accept payments via credit card , apple pay , and even bitcoin they give a fast carsh out . i wish i can link my payoneer account with it and start accept payments

Comments

• ahsanhabibcyahsanhabibcy Posts: 36Member ✭✭

linking payment service with another payment service? :|

• miled21miled21 Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    they ask for ssn when you give us details

there are lots way to get one, but illegal :p

• miled21miled21 Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    i know but it's not a good idea to base your work at fake/stolen details . what you have to do when your work money on stripe and they ask you for any kind of verification.

well what do u expect? stripe is one of the biggest software platform for running an internet business. They handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world. So, that is why they need such strict security

• sungoddesssungoddess Posts: 1Member
    You can use Stripe to cash out with, but passing their verifications is extremely difficult.

You must have:

1. An ITIN number from the IRS
    2. A registered US LLC or C Corp (Delaware, Wyoming or Nevada)
    3. An EIN number from the IRS

You CAN apply for Stripe's Atlas Programme, but in my experience acceptance is not guaranteed. Atlas registers an LLC and sets up a bank account and EIN (not the ITIN, you have to do that yourself, but using Atlas it isn't 'required') that you can cash out to, but like I said acceptance is neither automatic nor guaranteed.