How Can I apply for a Mastercard??

Hi I am from BANGLADESH! I have opened a new Payoneer account. And It is activated. Now my question is
How can I apply for a mastercard?? Can anyone describe me the procedure in short??
I really need this!
Do I need to load some dollar to get the chance to apply for mastercard??

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

HI @anas_ansary,

Now that you have a Payoneer account set up, you are able to being receiving your online commissions through Payoneer. Once you have funds available on the account, the option to either withdraw the funds to your local bank and/or order the Payoneer prepaid MasterCard will become available.

If you plan to receive payments in USD, you need to receive at least $30 before the option to order the card becomes available.

To learn more about the different ways freelancers and sellers earn through Payoneer, check out our blog.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• mafruha_nilamafruha_nila Member Posts: 6
    Hi, can i withdraw funds from payoneer to my bank account without having or applying for the master card?.. am new to this so it will be a great help to get the answer.
    thank you.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 244 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mafruha_nila thank you for contacting us. If you applied for the Payoneer account currency balances that allows you to receive payments in USD, EUR, GBP, you do have the possibility to directly withdraw to your bank account without having a card.