When My Funds Will Be Released? — Payoneer Community

When My Funds Will Be Released?

indusiliconindusilicon Member Posts: 2
edited May 2011 in Ask The Community
i am worried
A my client uploaded $120 funds Payment ID is 216264 Payment Date is (EST.): 04/22/2011 10:01
but i am waiting ,Load Status is "Pending card authorization" who can help me please reply fast

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

A my client uploaded $120 funds Payment ID is 216264 Payment Date is (EST.): 04/22/2011 10:01
    but i am waiting ,Load Status is "Pending card authorization" who can help me please reply fast

Are you referring to a private load or payment from your affiliate account? Private loads can take up to 2 business days to process once approved, and partner payments depend on the load method you selected (standard or immediate).

In any case, a load initiated on April 22 should be processed right now, however as I do not have your account details or access to view your records, I suggest you contact our Customer Support department to resolve the issue: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Thanks.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • indusiliconindusilicon Member Posts: 2
    Nissim wrote:

Are you referring to a private load or payment from your affiliate account? Private loads can take up to 2 business days to process once approved, and partner payments depend on the load method you selected (standard or immediate).

In any case, a load initiated on April 22 should be processed right now, however as I do not have your account details or access to view your records, I suggest you contact our Customer Support department to resolve the issue: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Thanks.

it was private load
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

it was private load

Have you contacted Customer Support in regards to this issue? If so, please PM me the ticket number (starts with LTK) and I will check the status for you.

If not, please open a ticket with Customer Support and PM me the number once you get it, and I'll do my best to make sure you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer