Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

How can i get my payoneer security question answer?

ofsaifullah
ofsaifullah Member Posts: 1
edited October 2017 in Payoneer in Bangladesh
Dear Admin
I was saved my all payoneer documents in my personal computer. But suddenly my personal computer was crashed and format all things. So I lost my payoneer security question answer. Now I having problem when Bank transaction. How can i get my payoneer security question answer?

Regards
Md Saifullah

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

If you forgot the security answer of your Payoneer account, you can change it from your online account; select "update profile" located under the menu settings.

• apseisi
    apseisi Member Posts: 0
    edited December 2017
    My account has been blocked and I've got a lot of money in it. Theres no way to contact them directly if i want a live chat i have to log in how can i log in when my account is blocked?
  • Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @apseisi,

When you lose access to your online account, you also lose the ability to start a live chat. When this happens, you can call Payoneer Customer Care directly via their emergency line if the inquiry is extremely urgent.

Otherwise, you can submit a support ticket via the contact page so the Payoneer team can begin assisting you in resetting your online access.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• RajibChowdhury
    RajibChowdhury Member Posts: 1
    Hi Admin,
    I was saved my all payoneer documents in my personal Dairy.
    But unfortunate I lost my Dairy and all Documents.
    So I lost my payoneer security question answer.
    Now I having problem when Bank Withdraw...and
    I lost my payoneer security question answer.

Then Lock my account!

Now what have I do?

Regards
    RajibChowdhury
  • looeee
    looeee Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    My account has just been blocked since I forgot the answer to one of my security questions.

Also blocking access to chat and support when this happens is honestly, terrible customer service. You should review this.

Now, when I try to log in it says "account blocked, please contact us". However, when I try to contact you by message or chat it redirects back to the log in page...

Can you please post a link to the page for submitting a support ticket?

EDIT: I figured out how to send a support request, however now there is no way for me to track or follow this up without logging in...
  • jbarros
    jbarros Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    My account got blocked. I was trying to change my password and I couldn't remember the answer for my secret questions. I failed three times and now my account is blocked. I sent a message to their support and received an automated response. Also tried telephoning the phone numbers I found in Payoneer website and they don't work.

Please, how can I solve this problem?
  • jbarros
    Bump... please someone reply
  • [Deleted User]

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience. You have to reply to the automated answer if it does not answer your question. Also you have the option to join us on Chat or via social media such as Facebook or Twitter as well.

• [Deleted User]

contact our support center directly, our representatives will forward a request to the department that handles inquiries related to account access. the relevant team will contact you back in order to ask you for verification details and help you regaining access to your account.

• jbarros
    Hi,
    Cristale are you talking about contacting this email [email protected]?

I can't access live chat. I also tried contacting Payoneer via email using their contact form and only received an automated replied.
  • [Deleted User]

You won't be able to contact the support via this email address but by submitting your request via the following link https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us.
    In case you receive an automated reply that do not answer your question, you can just reply to it with your inquiry.

• robogeeek95
    robogeeek95 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    If you are unable to login due to your security question, you should try resetting your password.
    You should get a code in your inbox, if no code, click resend, this should send you a link to reset your password.

After resetting your password, navigate to settings from your dashboard then security settings, you should now be able to update your security questions