Payoneer Card Decline with sufficient funds.

Hi,
I have activated my card and have recently received funds through guru.com. It was transferred successfully to my Payoneer account. When I tried to withdraw money through ATM, the card was declined and I was charged for the decline. I made sure I withdrew from a valid bank ATM. I also tried to use my card for Facebook page promotion but my card number was deemed invalid. I understood the problem lies with the card. (My card is active and I have enough funds in my account.

Best Answer

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

When withdrawing funds at the ATM, we usually recommend our customers to ensure there are suffissent funds on the card to cover the fee charged by the ATM itself as well as the fee for the transaction and the currency conversion.
    You can find an overview of fees here: https://www.payoneer.com/fees/

If you had sufficient funds on your account to cover the transaction, you should try and use your card in a point of sale in order to make sure that the card is not damaged. In case it is damaged you will need to contact the support center in order to replace it.

Answers

• saleemsami16saleemsami16 Member Posts: 4
    Using card is another thing, my card number was not accepted when I tried to use my funds for page promotion on Facebook, where it required a Mastercard. It said my number was invalid.
  • Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Payoneer does not have a restriction regarding card usage on Facebook. At this time, I recommend that you contact Facebook so they can advise you on their prepaid card policy.

• Muslim2019Muslim2019 Member Posts: 4
    Hello sir, my master Card has not funds in it, when I m connecting it with PayPal, it says, you card is declined from issuer bank,
    Any reason and solution?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Muslim2019 Hello,

Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account

Thank you.

• Muslim2019Muslim2019 Member Posts: 4
    I haven't added payoneer Card to PayPal but bank is already added, now I want to connect card with paypal, it says your Card is declined by issuer bank,
    Now what I do?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Muslim2019 This card does not have to be the Payoneer card. You first have to add a card linked with PayPal with sufficient funds, for it to work.