Payoneer Card With Multiple Affiliates

tina27vtina27v Posts: 17Member
Hi,

I'm a freelancer working with many online affiliates that payout with payoneer. I had a few questions:
  • I saw somewhere that you can use all of your accounts with one card, if all of the affiliates have payoneer, is this true? How do I get this working?
  • If I do link everything together on one card, which fees do I go by? I see not all affiliates have the same fees.

I have the payoneer card for a few months and it works great, these answers will help me very much to start using it a lot more. Thank you.

Comments

• Johnj89Johnj89 Posts: 6Member
    My card is linked to a few affiliate accounts. When you choose the payment method for payoneer there should be something like "if you already have payoneer click here" and you click and then put in your card information.

I think that the fees are for the account you ordered the card first with, and then everything else uses those fees. That is how mine works.
  • MissyMissy Posts: 3Member
    Johnj89 wrote:

My card is linked to a few affiliate accounts. When you choose the payment method for payoneer there should be something like "if you already have payoneer click here" and you click and then put in your card information.

I think that the fees are for the account you ordered the card first with, and then everything else uses those fees. That is how mine works.

This is how it was for me too. There was the option when I set up the second account to use my old payoneer card and then it linked it automatically. I also think it uses the fees of the first account, can an admin confirm?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

Indeed, merging two affiliate accounts that offer payment via Payoneer is very simple. You first need to apply normally with one of the accounts. Once you have done so and received your prepaid card in the mail, you may select Payoneer as the payment method for additional affiliate accounts, during which time you will be given the option to apply for a new card or link the account to an already existing Payoneer account.

Missy wrote:

I also think it uses the fees of the first account, can an admin confirm?

That's right, if you have multiple affiliate accounts with different fee structures linked to a single Payoneer account, fees will follow the original affiliate account structure that you applied with.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • GenuineCodersGenuineCoders Posts: 1Member
    Hi,
    I am trying to connect my payoneer card with odesk. I am going on right page and clicking on:
    "Already applied for a card?
    If you already applied for a Payoneer card or already own one Click Here!"

I am giving correct information but it is giving me error every time:
    "Please enter valid information to mandatory fields"

Please help me!
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Genuine,

Have you tried logging into the Payoneer website to make sure your information is correct?

If it is and you still can't connect the card, please contact our support team and then post your ticket number here and I will try to get things moving faster.
    Talia