i'm not able to pay the annual fees - i need help

hello , my name is rachid. so i got my card when i was freelancing, first year was cool, i gathered more then 100$ , so the first annual fee wasnt noticeable.
but the second year i stopped freelancing because i dint succed in my education cause i spent so much time freelancing.
so i decided to stop, and my account didnt have sufficent funds to pay the annual fee.
no i see that there is a 29.95 $ dollars pending.

but i can't pay it, im thinking i should cancel my account but i really like payoneer and their services and i think i might neeed it in the future if i start working and get enough money to pay the fees, but for now i just cant.

and just the thaught of fees acumulating year after year is frightening me, and stoping me from sleeping at night.

no one likes to be in debt, can anyone please help me with my situation.

should i cancel my account or there is an alternative?

Thank you for your valuable time.

Answers

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 946Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for contacting us. The fee is charged once year, one year from the day your card was activated. The fee annual fee is cumulative and charged retroactively. In case you are not using your account for now but are planning to use it this year then there is no need to close it. However if you know that it won't be in use then you may think of closing it for now and reopen it when you'll need to.