How to verify payoneer by national id card

I couldn't find verify option.how can i verify my account.

Answers

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,201Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Application can take several days to be reviewed after which an email will be sent to you to keep you updated of the status of your request or if any additional document is requested.

• masudparvezmasudparvez Posts: 1Member
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > Application can take several days to be reviewed after which an email will be sent to you to keep you updated of the status of your request or if any additional document is requested.
  • akramaklaan40040020akramaklaan40040020 Posts: 34Member ✭✭

كيفيه تحميل التطبيق و كيفية التحقق من بايونير بواسطة بطاقة الهوية الوطنية

• Jakozy200Jakozy200 Posts: 12Member ✭✭

@Cristale_Payoneer said:
    Application can take several days to be reviewed after which an email will be sent to you to keep you updated of the status of your request or if any additional document is requested.

i send my iD to correct my first name but no replay for 5 Dayes
    Customer ID15422948

• nvdwahnvdwah Posts: 1Member
    I submitted my id card 2 times, but payoneer always replying that some information is missing,. I don't have passport. I submitted my computerized national identity card, you can also verify that by sending a text(having id number) to 7000 in Pakistan.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 280Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear about this, @nvdwah. Please send a personal message with your Payoneer ID number so I can look into it.