Successfull transfer to bank account

Hi im new in payoneer. And I already withdraw my money to my local bank account, and I also received an email for the confirmation. I just want to ask if my withdrawal successfully transferred to my bank account will I receive an email?

Comments

• Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

The transfer should take 3-5 business days after the confirmation email. You should notice the amount arriving to your local bank account through a notification from their end.

• Shahbaz2018Shahbaz2018 Posts: 1Member
    I have tranfered two Time my Local bank Account But I did not get my payment in my Local Bank Account First Traction $220 On March 15, 2018 and second Transaction was $168 on March 20, 2018 Both Trasnaction I Didn't receciver .

If refund my Account my debt card.

Thank you!
  • Shahbaz2018Shahbaz2018 Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I Haven't received my payment in my Local Bank Account and I have transferred fund On March 15, 2018.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,279Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Shahbaz2018 if you haven't received the funds to your bank account, we recommend you directly contact our support center in order for one of our representatives to send a request to the relevant department to begin investigating the delays you are experiencing with your payment transfer.