Payoneer in the Philippines

HelenGBHHelenGBH Posts: 2Member
Hello! I'm a new Payoneer user based in the Philippines. I just want to ask if either the Unionbank EON Card or BDO Cash Card will work when I withdraw my money?

Because Payoneer approved them when I linked them to my account, but because they're more of ATM cards and not debit cards, I'm scared that the transaction might fail and I won't get my money.

I hope someone answers my question soon. Thank you.

Best Answer

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017 Accepted Answer

Hi @XanJoe, @thess1028, @HelenGBH

Adding the debit/prepaid card number to your Payoneer withdraw details will most likely lead to a decline in transfer, which is why Payoneer accounts holders should always enter the bank account information to complete a successful withdraw.

If your BDO account does not have bank account details associated to it, it will not be possible to complete a transfer to your BDO card. (your BDO card number is not considered a bank account number).

Unionbank EON on the other hand provides you with a virtual bank account from what I have understood, meaning that a transfer can be facilitated to the details provided by Unionbank EON. Once the transfer is complete, you will be able to utilize the EON card to access the funds.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

Answers

• Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Posts: 181Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Are you asking if you can withdraw your funds from your Payoneer account to Unionbank or BDO bank?

• thess1028thess1028 Posts: 1Member
    I have the same question.If I can withdraw my funds from Payoneer to BDO cash card.
  • XanJoeXanJoe Posts: 1Member
    edited November 2017
    I also have the same problem. I connected the BDO cash card and the payoneer approved it. When I withdrew my funds, it said to wait 2-5 days. But an email came in after 7 days and it stated that my account was incorrect and the fund was returned to the payoneer. I have been using the BDO cash card in easypay and it worked fine every time my client sent me the funds. And now I am having this problem. I want to try my EON, but first I want to know the answer to the question above.
  • HelenGBHHelenGBH Posts: 2Member
    Hello, Adam!

Thank you for answering. Sorry for this extremely late reply. I was pretty impatient and went ahead and withdrew some money into my EON card. It worked for a few times until unionbank encountered a problem with Payoneer transactions. But I just spoke with Unionbank and they confirmed that the EON card can be used to withdraw money from Payoneer.

Thank you again!
  • kheiz04kheiz04 Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

How long does it usually take for us to receive the funds to Eastwest Bank account?
  • lieliadelynelieliadelyne Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I have a Debit Card of BDO, is it not possible to make withdrawals to this card? I've been trying it for a while and it always gives me an error email saying:

"Unfortunately, your recent attempt to withdraw funds from your Payoneer account to your bank account was not successful, because the bank details that you entered are invalid. These funds have been returned to your Payoneer account."

Thank you.