Get paid through USPS !

dken02dken02 Member Posts: 24
edited February 2013 in Ask The Community
Hello all members payoneer! Good morning.

I have some questions about USPS services,

1:I can receive payment via USPS before I activate the card? Currently mastercard during the shipping process.

2:If the answer to question number one may,Can I use the balance to be funded through USPS to order a new card and pay shipment by DHL? In this case I do not get a debit card was sent earlier.

3.And an account can use more than one debit card?

I'm very happy if you receive the answer of any member would understand this issue.

Comments

• dken02dken02 Member Posts: 24
    Up. Good morning!
  • dken02dken02 Member Posts: 24
    Happy new year Asean:)
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    dken02 wrote on February 8 2013, 9:54 AM: »

Hello all members payoneer! Good morning.

I have some questions about USPS services,

1:I can receive payment via USPS before I activate the card? Currently mastercard during the shipping process.

2:If the answer to question number one may,Can I use the balance to be funded through USPS to order a new card and pay shipment by DHL? In this case I do not get a debit card was sent earlier.

3.And an account can use more than one debit card?

I'm very happy if you receive the answer of any member would understand this issue.

Hi,

Thank you for your questions.

You can receive payments to your Payoneer account before your card is activated. However, you will not be able to access those funds till you have the card.

Yes, you can use those funds to pay for DHL shipping.

We generally do not allow a cardholder to have more than one card at a time.