New My Payoneer MasterCard Card Order Option

Hi,I am MST MOUSUMI KHATUN. I want to order a Payoneer MasterCard. I don't have the option in my account to order a card.
Why don't I have that option? As Payoneer new rule to have at least 50$ in your account, I have that too.

So what should I do? I am in need of the Payoneer card.

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,087Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Monsur1119 ,

Creating a Payoneer account allows you to begin receiving payments as soon as you are ready to collect your pay. The option to withdraw the funds to your local bank or order a prepaid MasterCard will be available once you have available funds on the account.

Ordering the MasterCard is done at no cost and the option will become available once you have received at least 100 USD, EUR or GBP in total payments.

Not sure where you got the information that it is $50. Is there a website that is providing this information you speak off?

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• arifbabu520arifbabu520 Posts: 1Member
    Hi,I am MD ARIFUL ISLAM. I want to order a Payoneer MasterCard. I don't have the option in my account to order a card.
    Why don't I have that option? As Payoneer new rule to have at least 50$ in your account, I have that too.

So what should I do? I am in need of the Payoneer card.
  • Amanullah99Amanullah99 Posts: 1Member
    I Have No Option For Order Mastercard
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 252Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The default option for accessing your funds is to withdraw to your local bank account, this was done in order to ensure our customer will access their payment regardless of having received the card.
    If you require the Payoneer card for immediate access to your earnings, the option to order a card will become available after receiving your first pay of a minimum of $100