started using the old payoneer account

waqasvicwaqasvic Posts: 1Member
hello

My question is , i have made the pyoneer account in 2015 , so how much do i own payoneer till now ? the annual fee? because i have just started using payoneer and transferred 40$ in it and payoneer deducted 30 as an annual feel off of it .. payoneer will charge me for the whole 3 years or this is the only annual feel i have to pay ?

Thank you
Vic

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,087Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good day @waqasvic

The amount of annual fees you have to pay depend on when you received your first payment. If you received your first payment only recently, you should only be required to pay the initial annual fee.

If you received a payment in 2015, stopped using and than came back, the fee would be charged again and possibility twice as the system is automated in regards to this.

Generally speaking based on your description it sounds like you should only pay the annual fee once, however you contact Payoneer Support directly to get a more direct answer in regards to your individual account.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.