The premium service !

R4MYYY
R4MYYY Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hi !
I talked with Support online and asked him about 'Why I did not recieve my desposits from Paypal' since a week , he told me your USPS is not premium or unable so he sent me message to full it with right answers theb he will make my USPS is able to get the desposits and contact you within 2 business days. I did answer and now 3 days passed and nothing happen so ..

This is my ticket : LTK12129071098362X

I really need the desposits that Paypal sent it to my USPS so I can verify my Paypal account.

Thanks.

Comments

• R4MYYY

?

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    R4MYYY wrote on February 9 2013, 7:00 PM: »

Hi !
    I talked with Support online and asked him about 'Why I did not recieve my desposits from Paypal' since a week , he told me your USPS is not premium or unable so he sent me message to full it with right answers theb he will make my USPS is able to get the desposits and contact you within 2 business days. I did answer and now 3 days passed and nothing happen so ..

This is my ticket : LTK12129071098362X

I really need the desposits that Paypal sent it to my USPS so I can verify my Paypal account.

Thanks.

I have passed on your ticket, you should be hearing within 48 hours regarding your US Payment Service account.

• R4MYYY
    edited February 2013
    David wrote on February 11 2013, 9:36 AM: »

I have passed on your ticket, you should be hearing within 48 hours regarding your US Payment Service account.

I am sorry but your message you sent , did not help me ! I am still waiting for my 2 desposits that paypal sent to my USPS since 3 weeks and until now did not get them to verify paypal

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I see that you have received payments from your PayPal account via the US Payment Service.

If these are not the verification transactions, please try to re-send them via payPal.