How long does card receiving takes?

mujakemujake Member Posts: 2
edited February 2013 in Ask The Community

I am in Romania i have aplied few days ago, i was told that somewhere around march i will receive that card!I Sent some money from paypal and now i regret doing that , any chance to move them back so i can pay using those money?

I trade $48.51 on payoneer for $48 on paypal.Please i need fast.Send me an message!!!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I see that you have already submitted this request to our customer support department, who forwarded it to our payment department.

They will get back to you with further information once there is an update.

• mujakemujake Member Posts: 2
    Nissim wrote on February 14 2013, 10:27 AM: »

I see that you have already submitted this request to our customer support department, who forwarded it to our payment department.

They will get back to you with further information once there is an update.

Customer service not that good,few informations on registrations, like the fact that the annual fee is payed on activating the card witch is think is not right,the fact that you can add funds from paypal but you can not use them until you receive the card (like in 1 month)you get the card and offer secure informations to payoneer but the can not give you your card detail even on their website.

i just got this answer when i requested thet my funds to be resent on paypal then :

Dear Muja,

Unfortunately we cannot reverse the funds back to PayPal for they are already loaded to your card.

Sincerely,

Arie

my card is set to arrive in :

Your card will be shipped by Regular mail.

Your card is estimated to arrive between 07 Mar 2013 and 14 Mar 2013

Reference number: LTK12129071185576X

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

PayPal sends the payment via US bank transfer (ACH). Due to the way the ACH network functions, we may not always be able to reverse the payment. Once it's received and already loaded to the card, we would be unable to reverse the transaction and return it to your PayPal account.

• hefaminohefamino Member Posts: 8

Hola,

Cuanto tiempo le toma enviar a Payonner la tarjeta a Ecuador.

Yo la solicite el 6 de febrero, y ya estamos 19. (Regular Mail).

Espero su respuesta. Mi numero de ticket es el LTK12129071166042X.

• RonnyZRonnyZ Member Posts: 1,309 ✭✭
    hefamino wrote on February 19 2013, 2:23 PM: »

Hola,

Cuanto tiempo le toma enviar a Payonner la tarjeta a Ecuador.

Yo la solicite el 6 de febrero, y ya estamos 19. (Regular Mail).

Espero su respuesta. Mi numero de ticket es el LTK12129071166042X.

Hola

Al momento de aprobarse la tarjeta, usted debe haber recibido un correo confirmándolo, y además allí están las fechas estimadas de llegada de la tarjeta. 18 Mar 2013 and 25 Mar 2013.

Además, para mayor comodidad, recomiendo  que nos escriba  futuros mensajes en la sección de Soporte en Español de este foro. http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/forum/31-soporte/

Ronny Z.
  • hefaminohefamino Member Posts: 8

Gracias 

RonnyZ

por responder a mi inquietud, muy amable de su parte.