Problem With Loading Money

load money
HI ALL

I have a problem with loading money to my ODESK payoneer card.

I try to load some money from Master Card ($500) , it was rejected - "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department"

I want to activate my card , just let me know what is the problem.

Thank you!

Comments

  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Hydtah,

    Payoneer was founded to help organizations pay their worldwide employees. Therefore, we require that at least one partner payment be received before private loads are allowed.

    We have given the option for private loads because we realize that people also do freelance work that they find on their own, however we must see at least one partner payment before private loads can be approved.

    You don't have to be paid by the issuer of your card - you can add any one of our 1,400+ partners to your existing card and be paid by them as well. Once your first payment goes through, the activation fee will automatically be deducted.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • hydtahhydtah Posts: 2Member
    i want to activate my card,
    how and what is the price to activate the card and begin my work
    Why is it so hard to activate my card?


    thanks
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi,

    Once you receive a payment from one of our partners, depending on which partner that is and what country you are from, the activation fee is automatically deducted.

    Directions on how to activate your card were sent in a separate letter from your card. If you are unsure about how to activate it, please feel free to contact our support team and they will help you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • kanasta01kanasta01 Posts: 4Member
    Hi,


    I`m from Serbia and I have onehourtranslation card, I understand that only your partner can load card for a first time. Onehourtranslation was to me very unprofessional, after I finished their tests in translation they tell me that I fall. After I ask them for reason of my fall I never got the answer. Now I work with another firm and my question is can I load my card with 24 dollars to activate it from my visa or paypal or simply to destroy card.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    kanasta01 wrote:

    Hi,


    I`m from Serbia and I have onehourtranslation card, I understand that only your partner can load card for a first time. Onehourtranslation was to me very unprofessional, after I finished their tests in translation they tell me that I fall. After I ask them for reason of my fall I never got the answer. Now I work with another firm and my question is can I load my card with 24 dollars to activate it from my visa or paypal or simply to destroy card.


    Hi Kanasta01,

    I'm sorry you are having problems with OHT. You don't have to receive payments only from OHT, but in order to activate your card, you DO need to receive payments from one of our partners. May i ask you who the other firm is? If we work with them, you can add them to your card, and if we don't, we can try to get them on board.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • kanasta01kanasta01 Posts: 4Member
    Talia wrote:

    Hi Kanasta01,

    I'm sorry you are having problems with OHT. You don't have to receive payments only from OHT, but in order to activate your card, you DO need to receive payments from one of our partners. May i ask you who the other firm is? If we work with them, you can add them to your card, and if we don't, we can try to get them on board.


    Hi Talia,

    Thank on your answer. The firm name is Računarska knjižica, it is regular firm not online. We have only three workers and we make pc books for children. I`m sure that we are not partners with Payoneer. I would like to know is there any way to use this card. Now the only way is to use this card as a souvenir.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    kanasta01 wrote:

    Hi Talia,

    Thank on your answer. The firm name is Računarska knjižica, it is regular firm not online. We have only three workers and we make pc books for children. I`m sure that we are not partners with Payoneer. I would like to know is there any way to use this card. Now the only way is to use this card as a souvenir.


    Well, you probably aren't a partner, but can be. You won't be able to receive payments from them until you have received a payment from a partner, but they can sign up to be a partner with us. The process is very quick, and we don't only work with online companies.

    You can email me and them at taliakl at payoneer.com and I will pass them on to the sales team to take care of if they're interested (and you).
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • kanasta01kanasta01 Posts: 4Member
    Talia wrote:

    Well, you probably aren't a partner, but can be. You won't be able to receive payments from them until you have received a payment from a partner, but they can sign up to be a partner with us. The process is very quick, and we don't only work with online companies.

    You can email me and them at taliakl at payoneer.com and I will pass them on to the sales team to take care of if they're interested (and you).


    Thank Talia,

    Maybe the owner of the firm will agree. What I need to write in mail?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    kanasta01 wrote:

    Thank Talia,

    Maybe the owner of the firm will agree. What I need to write in mail?


    Just tell him about Payoneer and if he's interested, send an intro to me and I will take it from there.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • kanasta01kanasta01 Posts: 4Member
    Talia wrote:

    Just tell him about Payoneer and if he's interested, send an intro to me and I will take it from there.


    Hi Talia,

    Sorry, the owner says no. Hi find a cheaper way, he will take 3 Blue Sky prepaid MasterCards. Thank you for your service.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    kanasta01 wrote:

    Hi Talia,

    Sorry, the owner says no. Hi find a cheaper way, he will take 3 Blue Sky prepaid MasterCards. Thank you for your service.



    No problem. But just so you know - we are a LOT cheaper than they are. Check out their fees: http://www.blueskyprepaid.com/tariffs-and-fees.html
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
Sign In or Register to comment.