payment not yet received!

zki2009zki2009 Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
edited February 2013 in Ask The Community

Hi every one,
i've sent money from paypal with ACH/ Direct Deposit payments to my bank account to increase the limite of 300$ per month for new account (private loads), and in the paypal account they say that the payment statut is done, but in my card balance there's nothing!!!!
why?????!!!!!!
thanks for your answer

Comments

• zki2009zki2009 Member Posts: 27 ✭✭

is there any body here ????

• zki2009zki2009 Member Posts: 27 ✭✭

no one works in this section?????

• SaminaKashifSaminaKashif Member Posts: 6

Hi David And Nissim,

I have a same problem, my pay pal payment $6001.95 is completed but my account is still $0,20. please do something.

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    zki2009 wrote on February 15 2013, 5:36 PM: »

is there any body here ????

Hi,

I looked in your account and do not see a pending payment sent from paypal. Please note that ACH transfers can take up to 3 business days once they have been sent by the company.

SaminaKashif wrote on February 16 2013, 7:37 PM: »

Hi David And Nissim,

I have a same problem, my pay pal payment $6001.95 is completed but my account is still $0,20. please do something.

Hi,

I do not see any notifications of a payment for your account from paypal at this time.

edited February 2013

can i send you my pay pal money withdrawal page and email from pay pal?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please note that when a withdrawal says "completed" in your PayPal account, this only means that PayPal initiated the bank transfer. It still takes 1-3 business days for the transfer to arrive to Payoneer (officially banks say it can take up to 7 business days).

As soon as Payoneer receives it, you will see it on your My Account load history (and you will also receive an e-mail confirmation).

Okay Thanks Nissim,

I can wait for 2 days more.

• fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭

i m also waiting for that i transfer money on sunday and now til almost 2days gone and still no money show up in my card yet

Expectations always hurt :(

Hi Nissim,

Today is 5th day of payment, its still no money show up in my account? now what can i do?

• fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭

yes plz help me there is any issue to received payment through paypal why it too delay ?

Expectations always hurt :(