How to get USD payment from AliExpress affiliate program??

boney51boney51 Posts: 5Member
Hi,

Recently I'm trying to get payment from AliExpress affiliate program. But, in the option, we need to provide "Swift Code" of the Bank account? Where can I get it?

And, there is no place for Routing (ABA) number? Will it be a problem to get payment??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • Sarah_PayoneerSarah_Payoneer Posts: 29Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @boney51

    Can you please advise us which type of transfer method they are using? Companies that offer payment through us usually do not require the swift code to complete the transfer.

  • akramaklaan40040020akramaklaan40040020 Posts: 28Member ✭✭

    سويفت كود كيفية الحصول بايونير

  • MamunbdMamunbd Posts: 6Member
    > @boney51 said:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Recently I'm trying to get payment from AliExpress affiliate program. But, in the option, we need to provide "Swift Code" of the Bank account? Where can I get it?
    >
    > And, there is no place for Routing (ABA) number? Will it be a problem to get payment??
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Hello,

    You will not find ABA option to put in your Aliexpress affiliate account dashboard. Because they Currently support international wire transfers.
    However, I suggest you apply for CN balance in your Payoneer account. Then simply collect your commission
  • boney51boney51 Posts: 5Member
    > @Mamunbd said:
    > > @boney51 said:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Recently I'm trying to get payment from AliExpress affiliate program. But, in the option, we need to provide "Swift Code" of the Bank account? Where can I get it?
    > >
    > > And, there is no place for Routing (ABA) number? Will it be a problem to get payment??
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Hello,
    >
    > You will not find ABA option to put in your Aliexpress affiliate account dashboard. Because they Currently support international wire transfers.
    > However, I suggest you apply for CN balance in your Payoneer account. Then simply collect your commission

    Ali Portal only provides USD balance
  • boney51boney51 Posts: 5Member
    > @Sarah_Payoneer said:
    > @boney51
    >
    > Can you please advise us which type of transfer method they are using? Companies that offer payment through us usually do not require the swift code to complete the transfer.

    I can't find out the types. But they asked for swift code instead of routing number.
Sign In or Register to comment.