Link and confirm your debit or credit card.

R4MYYYR4MYYY Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hey !
I linked my Paypal account with my US Payment Service to verify my Paypal account.So Paypal sent 2 deposits to my USPS since 2 weeks almost and did not recieve yet then I tried another way to verify my Paypal account with link it with my Payoneer card. As well Paypal sent code to write it back to verify my Paypal but did not recieve it into my USPS inbox.
67893268.png

Please find a solution to verify my Paypal because I am getting payment from Youtube partner. And the paypal that is not verify has limits. (500$ recieve/pay).

Comments

• R4MYYYR4MYYY Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

payoneer you have to support your relation and administrative matters with Paypal for good things.

Still waiting ;(

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Hi,

I see in your account two small loads from paypal for verification purposes. You can view your transaction history by logging into your "My Account" under "Account Information" you will find the "Transaction History" tab.

• R4MYYYR4MYYY Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    David wrote on February 17 2013, 9:37 AM: »

Hi,

I see in your account to small loads from paypal for verification purposes. You can view your transaction history by logging into your "My Account" under "Account Information" you will find the "Transaction History" tab.

I know but I need this code ! that paypal sent it

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

In your transaction list, you will see a charge from PayPal on February 15. In the description of the charge, there is PP*XXXXCode where XXXX is the 4-digit code you need.

• nelsonwong90snelsonwong90s Member Posts: 2

Hi there,

I did the procedures paypal told me, but I can't get the 4-digit code.

Can someone tell me what to do next?

Please help.

• nelsonwong90snelsonwong90s Member Posts: 2
    nelsonwong90s wrote on April 30 2013, 8:20 AM: »

Hi there,

I did the procedures paypal told me, but I can't get the 4-digit code.

Can someone tell me what to do next?

Please help.

Problem Solved.

Thanks for helping :)