Payza and Payoneer US Payment Service

bbdobbdo Posts: 15Member ✭✭

The US Payment Service  allow incoming transfers only from select companies.

Payoneer already white listed Paypal and Moneybookers and now Payza are also bringing back withdrawals to US bank accounts.

It would be very interesting to me and many of Payoneer card holders I guess to be able to withdraw from Payza to our Payoneer cards via the US Payment Service.

So could you please white list Payza also for incoming transfers ?

Thank you very much in advance,

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion! Currently we only allow US companies to be on the list, and only ones that support payment via US ACH. There are other factors that need to be considered for us to add a sender to the list, however I will certainly pass on your suggestion regarding Payza.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • akatsakats Posts: 14Member ✭✭

i think payza is a well know company and not realy a problem.it will be cool to accept it to help non-us countries to make deposit easier into their account for online transaction.i believe if you guyz want a winder market,payza will realy help to bring it in.thanks

also please Nissim  please do find time to reply my posts.thanks

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've replied to one, and I see that David is assisting you in another ;)

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer

thanks.i just got a mail that my card has being approved.thanks.l also did a transfer from my nigerian master card into it and hoping it goes through. i want to use the fund foe shipping through dhl

• JolySiraJolySira Posts: 17Member ✭✭

I too agree with this point. If payoneer USP accepts payza to do transfers between, it will be a great help for most of us where paypal and payza withdrawal is not an option. Hope to hear good news from you guyz soon about this...  :camp:

• k3yn4k3yn4 Posts: 2Member

The problem is payza not allowing add US bank account from payoneer. When you add US bank account from payoner, it's denied with reason "US Bank Account directly linked to an external prepaid card"

• shahzada77shahzada77 Posts: 2Member

Please admin add payza in your whitelist.... we have most of our money in payza or you ad any exchanger who convert over money from payza to payoneer..

• MyWayMyWay Posts: 123Member ✭✭

+1 for Payza if Possible :)

• troxa25troxa25 Posts: 1Member
    MyWay wrote on December 3 2013, 7:22 PM: »

+1 for Payza if Possible  :)

+2 for payza, pleaaaaaase
    thank's in advance.

• androidzoneandroidzone Posts: 2Member

We Need Payza to Payoneer Transfer. we have most of our money in payza. Please....

• BadibenzBadibenz Posts: 1Member
    please Nissim,
    Are there any news about the link between payza and payoneer?, we really encourage you to do create this link.
    BR.
  • JustineJustine Posts: 168Guest ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Badibenz  At the ,moment we only allow US companies to be on the list, and only ones that support payment via US ACH. Payza is still under review and consideration, thank you for your suggestion.
  • barc90barc90 Posts: 1Member
    Please add Payza
  • wienswiens Posts: 2Member
    good!...