I have lost my logins ? and cant get it back because my account is not active

Hey payoneer!

After intense messaging to all your supports ranking from here to direct emails to payoneer team and on facebook i have finally i am relieved i can re-activate my account from a way though i got a problem there too :P

I can re-activate my card from odesk as odesk is one of your partners but i have small problem there too....

i have lost my logins, the password the username and even the payoneer card number i only remember my pin code :D thats great :D 

So today i tried to intiate odesk withdrawl through payoneer and i though my will my email only i can re-activate it but #fail it wanted the 

username

password

account number

which i have totally forgot and cant retrieve because when i try to use forgot password with my email it say wrong details because my account is de-activated due to inactivity 

Now can u please send me my logins etc :)

my payoneer id is

[email protected]

thanks your are great helper :)

Comments

• maverickbashoomaverickbashoo Member Posts: 17

reply i lost my logins i can re-activate my card through odesk now why dont guys reply finally i found an answer 

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please submit a new card application via oDesk, using a different e-mail, and we will review it.

the card is already associated with infolinks should i submit application anyway with odesk with the same address and same N.I.C number sir ? and sir can i have second payoneer card :) because this one is de-activated 

submitted the application please review it now and activate my card :) 

:D they have rejected my application for new card so the last option is too re-activate my card 

what if i change my address can i get another payneer card with the same name and same nic ??

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please PM me with the e-mail you used on the new application and I will send you further details.

This discussion has been closed.